Friday, January 23, 2009

Passports and Portals

Quoting a brother: "This blood is a "passport" with our true identity written on it...it brings us to our new home within us,"

Pass-port.......Amen! I like that or when turned around - the PORT WE PASS THROUGH!

"I have set before thee an open door."

We know that Jesus proclaimed in first person:

"I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that I Myself am the Door for the sheep.

All others who came [AS SUCH] before me are thieves and robbers; but the true sheep did not listen and obey them.

I am the Door. Any one who enters in through me will be saved - will live; he will come in and he will go out freely, and will find pasture." John 10

I want to make a comment about the "all others who came before me" statement. That has many times been taken to mean that Jesus was referring to all the prophets and others in the OT who came before him. I do not see that as what Jesus is saying at all!!

He was saying that all those who have come before him proclaiming themselves to BE THE DOOR and God did not send them as such, is who the thief and robbers were. Jesus was not bashing the faithful witnesses who predated him and actually were foretelling his coming.

Now lest all think that I am fixated on the Door and do not realize that we are to be EQUAL HEIRS with him, let me add that if Jesus said he is a door, that makes me a door too, a portal to pass through. We are what he is when we walk in our Christ anointing. I have had nations pass through my door into Christ.

Our heart cry is as his: "Come unto me all ye that are heavy laden and I will give you rest." Christ speaks as us. That is why they hated Jesus so much, they thought he was making himself out to be God. They just didn't realize that it was really the other way around....God was making himself out to be Man.

In our fully-realized union with him, you will not be able to tell where you leave off and where God begins. This is the New Creation Man.....Divine Fusion!

Jesus was the both the Old or first creation and is also the The New Creation:

1. Jesus was the beginning of the creation of God which makes him the firstborn of the Old Creation, what we all were in our first estate as spirit beings...prior to form.

and

2. Jesus was the firstborn from the dead [adamic man] which makes him the firstborn of THE NEW CREATION MAN, the brand new species.

The New Creation Man, by divine alchemy, is not just to be an unclothed spirit or without a body nor is it to be just flesh but A NEW KIND OF CREATION.

You won't be able to tell where you leave off nor where God begins.

"Let us make Man"

No comments: