Sunday, September 11, 2016

Remember Who You Are

What a glorious ministry.!  There seems to be no end.  God is more real to me than ever before.  His living presence is around and within me, and I have a clearer understanding of who He is and who I am in my relationship to Him.  He is my Father, and I am His Son.  God is Spirit, and He is Mind and Soul and Will.


I am Spirit, projected out of Spirit, becoming a visible expression by the formation of my body in my mother's womb.  I, Spirit-Mind, spoken out of the Spirit of God, entered into my body while yet in my father's loins as a seed planted in my mother's womb to grow and develop into a body.  I am a son or Spirit-Mind from the invisible Spirit God. I became a living soul in a visible bodily form when God breathed His breath of life into me at my conception.  It takes a spirit and body to make a soul, a personality.  The soul can be lost, but never the Spirit-Mind that came out of God.  The outer man perishes, but the inner man is renewed day-by-day.


Like Jesus, we have not remained in the invisible.  He descended and walked as a man, so He might be able to help us.  But, now we are the Sons of God, given to the world as His ambassadors, standing in Christ's stead.  God is beseeching man through us to be reconciled unto Himself.


Beloved, remember who you are.  All came out of God, and all are returning to God; Romans 11:36.  The whole human race is the offspring or Sons of God.  God completes His divine circulation, the divine circle is never broken from God in Himself to God all in all.


May God bless you in Jesus name,


Dora Van Assen

No comments: