Monday, January 31, 2011

Will I ??

A friend wrote:

Will I think I'm human again today...
Will I be "little me" in every way?

Or will I shift to a deeper mode...
Knowing Myself as power untold?

Creator, lover of all things me...
But boxing myself in with the "little me".

I must break free of the bonds and chains
And expand to my true self unlimited and free.

Why will I opt to settle for less
Under the guise of security
When in truth it's just familiarity?

Makes me the biggest coward of all
To find refuge in Adam and give Christ the stall.

We answer:

No, I will bend and not break
As from all these shackles I shake.

As a reed blowing in the wind
Knows how to respond to every tempest and bend.

My heart will remain pliant and supple
Made so when spirit and soul do couple.

Cobwebs of doubt with their silken threads
Will be wiped from my memory just as sure as is said.

I AM more than these natural eyes do see
For even Now the I AM that I AM sees only "I" to "I" with thee.

Just let go and fall into your void
For there you will find all your hopes and dreams multiplied.

Start first with just this moment and all its potential
Just offer what is in your hand this hour
And see you world increase by exponential.

With love,
Karen

No comments: