Saturday, February 03, 2007

I-Shall-Come-To-Be

I-SHALL-COME-TO-BE has sent me

I would like to pick up on something that was posted a while ago on here about God's name or what God answered Moses.

Here is the quote and then I will comment:

God's name
The next hint concerning "who or what I am?" comes from the story of Moses who walked in the desert where he saw the burning bush. In those days people believed that a person's name reflected his nature - and Moses who wanted to know the true nature of the One God, asked his name and God answered "eheye asher eheye" - the true translation of this sentence is "I am becoming what I am becoming". Moses totally understood God's answer but because he knew that the children of Israel would not understand the depth of God's answer he asked - "when the children of Israel will ask me for the name of the God that sent me what should I tell them?" God answered Moses and said - tell them that "eheye" sent you!

God's answers have also been distorted over time and their significance have been changed and forgotten. God simply said to Moses: my name is "I am becoming what I am becoming" tell the children of Israel - "that which will become" sent you.

The traditional English translation distorted the original true meaning of the Hebrew writing because it was translated incorrectly to "I am that I am". Now, since you are surrounded by "things" what is the only thing in creation that is certain? The answer is CHANGE. Nothing stays in the same state forever. "The only thing that is constant in life is change". Everything that exists changes and is in motion. If the frequency that governs all will stop then all that exists would disappear and creation would stop.

The God or the force that created all does not have a name. He is a frequency that is constantly evolving and changing therefore he is "becoming" and has no form or definition. The meanings of one of God's Hebrew "names" - "YEHOVA" can be translated as I AM BECOMING or I AM IN A "BECOMING" PROCESS - TAKING A FORM.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I know that I too, had always accepted the King James translation of that answer as just "I Am That I Am", and let me say that I certainly am aware of the 'being' of my beingness or the presence or amness of that which truly has no name within me.

But sometimes spirit comes along and lets us take another look at something through different eyes, or at least, different eyes of understanding for there just might be something more he would like to show us.

I thought I might look at that passage from some other translations and this is what I found in the Concordant Literal: {The Concordant Literal for those who may not know, presents such a greater understanding to many of the passages which speaks of eternal torment in the King James. It gives a concordant or consisitent-to-the-meaning translations whereas the King James is all over the place with the same word offering different meanings. Anyway it shows the word 'eternal' is really the word 'eon' in most places which, if you are sharing with anyone just coming out of condemnation or the church, it may help them to see a broader view of God's love.}

But I am digressing...and I am NOT any great student of etymology (orgins of words) but I do see something greater in this.

Concordant Literal Translation of Exodus 3:10-15

Now go, I am sending you to Pharaoh. Bring forth My people, the sons of Israel, from Egypt.

Yet Moses said to the One, Elohim: Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh and that I should bring forth the sons of Israel from Egypt?

Then He said: I shall come to be with you. And this will be the sign [interesting that that words pops again, eh] for you that I have sent you: when you bring the people forth from Egypt you shall serve the One, Elohim, on this mountain.

Now Moses said to the One, Elohim: Behold! When I am coming to the sons of Israel, and I say to them, The Elohim of your fathers sends me to you, then they will say to me, What about His name? What shall I say to them:

Then Elohim spoke to Moses: I SHALL COME TO BE JUST AS I AM COMING TO BE. And He said: Thus shall you say to the sons of Israel, I-SHALL-COME-TO-BE has sent me to you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote: "Everything that exists changes and is in motion. If the frequency that governs all would stop then all that exists would disappear and creation would stop."

When that which is Invisible wishes to be made known, creation happens. Energy moved.

Jesus was the ex-press [exact] image of the invisible God. And since he is our prototype and pattern just how he "became" that will be the journey and path of all those who also manifest the exact image of God.

When Elohim told Moses to tell Pharoah who had sent him, he was in essence telling him that Jesus Christ the Lord of Glory and all those who are in his exact image was who sent him! !

I-SHALL-COME-TO-BE has sent me....makes me want to shout.

Everything that God wanted to be or to manifest was invested in the Son. "All power both in heaven and in earth has been given to me." Jesus said.

We are his gene-ration for he fathered us into Being.

"When Jesus had lifted up His eyes to heaven and said....

Just as you have granted Him [Jesus] power and authority over all flesh, so that He may give eternal life to all whom You have given Him.

And this is eternal life:[it means] to know You, the only true and real God, and to know Him, Jesus [as the] Christ, the Anointed One, the Messiah, Whom You have sent." John 17

No comments: