Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Vision - The Mystery Revealed

by Ken Carey

Be with me now. Let your heart be stil. Let all within the field of your awareness drift gently to a state of rest. Take time for me, and I will give you a new time and a new way to use the time you have. A day set aside? An hour? A few moments? More than the air, you need communion with your Holy Spirit. Take the time to be still, to be with me. Let yourself rest in Eternal Being. Know the peace and security of your Creator's Presence, the inheritance, the birthright you have forgotten. Sustain yourself in a restful state, trusting, while I flow refreshing through your circuitry, soothing you with grace, illuminating your understanding. To consciousness I call you, to a time of birth and awakening, to an Age of Discovery and adventure, but most of all, I call you home to your Being, where you and I are One.

As you come home to me, I come home to the Earth. My joy is your joy. Our joy is full. It is good to be home. Through you, I come home, not only to the Earth, but to all the material plane. Through you, I come to make a conscious home inside the universe of my Creation. Through you, I am born in a manger of matter, in a Bethlehem of space, beneath a canopy of stars.

This very moment, I am incarnating, entering, awakening in all who love, more quickly where there is prayer, more rapidly where there is understanding. I am already among you, in your streets and villages, in you marketplaces, in you homes, in each healthy human being. And daily my Presence grows. For every one in whom I am conscous this very hour, there are ten thousand more in whom I am present just below the surface, awaiting only that small, external spark that you might provide to trigger their memory, to turn their recognition, to return their awareness of All That Is. At a pace that grows exponentially with each passing year, my coming continues, decentralized, grass roots, bubbling beneath the fabric of every social structure, rising with the joy of every genuinely happy heart. Soon what is done in Reality, what is done in eternity, will also be done in Earth and in time.

Terra Christ.

One home.

One Family.

One Spirit.

One Song.

Do not think that you are unprepared for this transition. I have prepared you myself. In Truth, it could not be delayed much longer. Soon the skies of the Holy Mother will ripple with laughter and her heart will rejoice. The cities that remain will mirror the light of the stars in heaven, and every human heart will echo the Eternal Love of the One who come to the Earth to be the many. Christ. Incarnate. Awakened. The world and they that dwell therein bathed in joy boundless and without measure.

For I am the first and the last, the beginning and the end, the Creator of all that is and of all that is to be. My potential is infinite, my Being, eternal. All creation is an ever-unfolding picture of what I conceive. The star fields are my canvas, humans are my brushes, biology is my paint. The picture I create lives and dances, sparkling in multidimensional form as together with my people, I journey down the living corridors of time. My consciousness is the gift that I offer to all children, all women, all men of all races, tribes and nations who choose to dedicate themselves to LIVES OF LOVE.

As I leave these words to rest without me, I do not leave you. I am always with you. To the extent that you are open to the spirit of these words, my Presence will grow in you life until you and I are one in your consciousness as we have ever been one in Reality. I beat with every throb of your heart, feel with every touch of your hand, cry your every tear, breathe your every breath. I am never far away. Abide always in my Love. I am the only Truth and the only Reality.

Welcome home, my human spirit.

from Vision by Ken Carey

No comments: