Saturday, December 01, 2007

Dora Van Assen's Trance Experience-part 3

THE REVELATION

As I continued to watch, I saw glorious RAYS OF LIGHT emanating from the cross. They began to stream out from the cross to every Eon, completely covering each one with its own pure illumination. The cross seemed to be like a huge radiant magnet sending out RAYS OF LOVE AND LIFE everywhere, influencing and enlightening the whole creation then gradually drawing all back into itself again. [John 12:32] These great Eons of Time seemed to be hinged to the cross by these flashing rays, holding all things together by their influence and power. [Col. 1:17] I was made to know that the CROSS OF CHRIST represented the LIFE AND LOVE of God flowing out to all men without respect of persons, sustaining and drawing all unto Himself by His magnetic power. In Him is life, and that life is the light of men. He lighteth every man that cometh into the world. [John 1:4,9] He loves us, washes us and then changes us into kings and priests by his own life, drawing us back into Himself. [Rev. 1:15]

In amazement the whole panoramic view began to move in a majestic flowing orbit. All was in motion, vibrating and alive. The pulsations of the cross, the rays flashing everywhere, illuminating and healing, the eons whirling in their orbits around the cross, covered with the grace and life of the flashing rays which were dispelling the power of God throughout the universe. Beholding this, I was made to know that nothing is stagnant or stationary, but full and all advancing steadily according to schedule in the plan and purpose of God.

In the cross, God was revealing Himself as He really is. There His great heart of love was fully exposed to all everywhere. Wonder of wonders! ALL were responding! ALL were worshipping, as I head a great volume of praise like the voice of many waters around the cross. Everywhere I looked all were kneeling or lying prostrate in praise and utter adoration. Nor did I see sickness, death or hell. All were covered with the light of life. I know that all things were made new so that former things were no longer remembered. The whole restored universe was offering homage and praise unto the Lamb, who sitteth upon the throne for the eon of the eons. [Rev. 5:11, 21:5]

Remember how I had said, "O, God, you dont seem to be fair, therefore how can I love and worship you fully?" Well, in this vision I know God was giving the answers. He began revealing Himself as He truly is a God of love, who never could and never will show partiality as He is no respecter of persons. But through the operation of the eons in Christ, He reaches out to and draws all men unto Himself in their own time and order.

This was such a new revelation to me that at first I could not accept or hardly believe what I had seen. The vision stayed before me day and night until, again in despair, I asked God to show me the meaning of this vision in His word. Praise His Name! God, in his patience and mercy, opened up His word in a new and living way. He gave me such a new and wonderful conception of His love and plan for His own creation, that it inspired my depiction of this vision on a chart although we know that the riches of God are unsearchable (untraceable) Eph. 3:8 The gradual unfolding of this plan of God will be the subject in the following chapter.

No comments: