Sunday, November 25, 2007

Broken Wings

Dear Broken Wing,

Your story truly is most of our stories, it just has different names and events. Not many have children or mates that validate them in their spiritual walk in God. Believe me, we all have had our wings clipped and our feathers plucked more than once and many times by those who feel quite justified in doing so.

Broken wingedness :) seems to be a necessary condition that creates compassion and healing in us. We will never be healers if we have never been broken or wounded. It is the Man of sorrows who is acquainted with grief and has no apparent form or comliness and who is despised and rejected and betrayed that qualifies for taking away the sin (error) of the people. We have been assigned our portion with the wicked and the rich man (the carnal man) in our death. Or we have taken on these bodies of death as spiritual beings to have this human experience that out of this mortal, we can put on immortality. We are his spiritual offspring as he sees the fruit of the travail of his soul and is most satisfied. This is how My Servant justifies and makes many righteous for he shall bear their iniquities and guilt and make many righteous.

“Therefore will I divide Him a portion with the great [kings and rulers], and He shall divide the spoil (all men) with the mighty; because He poured out His Life unto death, and He let himself be regarded as a criminal and be numbered with the transgressors, yet he bore [and took away] the sin of many and makes intercession for the transgressors – the rebellious.” Isa. 53

The only way that I find healing for my own broken wing, is to give away what I need the most. When I give away the love that I most need or the joy that I most need or the comfort that I most need, I find that it is like coming to you and putting my arm around you and saying “I have one good wing, and you still have one good wing, let’s be each others strength and together we can fly, together we can be that eagle that mounts up and soars the highest heavens.” It is what the real Melchisedec ministry really is. It is spirit touching the spirit of another. It is Christ to Christ. These are the Zadok priests of Ekeziel that go into unto the Lord and minister only unto him. Eke. 44

It is in our apparent weakness that we are most strong. For the spiritual children of the desolate one will be more than the children of the married wife, says the Lord.


Winging our way together,
Karen

No comments: