Monday, November 19, 2007

From Eve to Mary

We used to have a brother who came and ministered in our home fellowship many years ago who was from the deepsouth and he had a very unique way of expressing himself in his deep southern drawl. (no offense to southerners, for I spent most of my growing up years in the south too)

One day while ministering he made this comment that profoundly grabbed me: He said, "the Old Man is dead, but before he died he got his Old Woman pregnant", and she has continued to give birth. It is the mind realm that has continued to perpetuate the lies it has been seeded with.

If Jesus destroyed him that had the power of death, why didn't all men instantaneously from that moment on exhibit resurrection life? Well, it is because the soul was still carrying seed from her Old Man, hence, the admonition to be transformed through the renewing our mind. There are not really two minds, in my view. There is only one mind that operates either carnally or spiritually.

We all know who the Old Man is - Adam. Jesus dealt him a death-blow at the cross. But how many ever consider his wife Eve? What about her?

God's bride, who is the soul of every man has to get married to Him, not just date or court Him to have a nature change. You can have a lot of fun dating or courting, but you won't produce a thing without marriage. It seems, like you were saying, that many are happy to get a thrill from their revelations and knowledge and not carry it any further.

When a woman marries she receives a name change. (we know that names denoted a person’s nature in the bible) So this shows us that a ‘nature change’ happens when applied in the spirit. As long as she is just dating, she doesn't use his last name.

Isa. 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread and provide our own apparrel, only let us be called by your name to take away our reproach. (of being unmarried) Amp.

The seven churches ages (outer) or many souls (inner) say, " We are going to eat our own bread, or that which our own mind separate from the spirit, wants to eat. We will provide our own apparel, or wear a covering of our own making. We just want to use your name, Lord, so we don't appear to be acting out of our own consciousness."

Eve is a picture of the soul that makes its own decisions apart from union with her husband. (spirit)


But , "A married woman is bound by the law to her husband as long as he lives; but if her husband dies she is loosed from the law concerning her husband."

She can re-marry. And when she does so, she has a name change (nature change) from Eve to Mary - "Blessed, favored of God, are you before all other women. For that Holy Thing that shall be born of you shall be called the Son of God."

Just as there is the first man Adam and the second man the Lord from heaven, Christ, there is the first woman Eve and her spiritual counterpart Mary. This is all going on within.

God only marries a virgin; "These are they who have not defiled themselves by relations with women, for they are [pure as] virgins. These are they who follow the lamb wherever He goes. These are they who have been ransomed from among men as the first fruits for God and the Lamb."

When our minds are re-newed we are once again as a virgin or a pure mind, and are free to bring forth the fruit from the incorruptible seed planted there which is the Manchild.


Everyone who proclaims their perfection, and I might add, I totally agree with them in spirit. But why do so many who proclaim their perfection still show so much carnality at times? Could it be because their Eve is still changing into her Mary wedding garments?


From Eve to Mary

The old man is dead, this I well know!
because Jesus overcame him, even the Bible tells me so!
Then what is this I feel
And at times me act so unreal?

When Jesus died on the cross
He showed old Adam who was boss
When with Jesus, Adam was buried in the earth
That old man did not rise again to resurrection mirth.

But, before his demise
Adam's wife accepted and believed all his lies.
This seed was planted in her mind
And it left her to bring forth a child of Adam's kind.

But the law states when a man is dead
His wife is free to marry another in his stead.
Before I understood that Christ was my true love to be,
I played the harlot with all those other thoughts
that so easily enticed me.

But when God's bright light did shiine
Upon my darkened mind
I truly did discover what true love was all about.
For this lover did not abuse me and at me slanders shout.

His ways with me have been ever so gentle
How could I have ever made my heart another's rental.
He's assured my broken heart and been so very kind
That even to all my past sins, He's only said, "Nevermind".

For just as Hagar was asked
To take her son and move out,
For she and her son was not
What God's promise was all about.

Since my spirit and soul have taken wedding vows
And began to experience this wedded bliss,
I've had to tell the 'other woman and her son'
To hit the road. Well, you get the gist.

So, when I get a little short
Or it seems my God nature's not showin',
It's because I may be just a little weary
From all the 'other woman's stuff, out I'm movin'.

It won't be long
Before her carnal clutter is all gone
So that me and my True Love
Can enjoy our home alone.

We'll have the whole house to ourselves
With sweet fellowship unbroken.
We'll hang a sign upon our door:
"No Vacancy", for this house is taken.

So our 'Eve', who through the serpents words
Was so easily deceived
Has now become a 'Mary',
And from God's messenger a word of life receives.

"Be it unto me
According to your word as spoken.
A handmaid of the Lord I'll be
As you perform you word unbroken."

"You, Oh favored virgin mind
Shall receive a word of life from God's own mind.
That Holy Thing that shall be born of thee
Shall be called The Son of God Most High."

To this marriage supper,
The Spirit and the Bride say, "Come".
The invitations have been sent
And blessed and envied are you to have received one.

This will be the greatest party
God has ever thrown.
The celebration of the soul of God
And His Dear Son made One.

No comments: