Monday, November 19, 2007

Vortex

Two years ago, I drove home from about a five hour car trip....I had a mild cold and after unpacking the car, I decided to catch a quick nap on the couch before my husband came home from work.

I woke up about 45 minutes later and felt as if my body was going into a vortex.....the room was spinning at warp speed. I couldn't lift my head up. I at first, literally, thought something was happening to me in the spirit. The phone rang just as this all started and it was my cousin whose place I had just driven home from. Fortunately, I had the phone right beside me. I told her to pray for something was going on with me and I didn't know what it was. She stayed on the phone with me until my husband came in about 10 minutes later. When he got there, he called the ambulance and I was taken to the hospital all the while puking my guts out. I lay on the guerney at the hospital for two hours before they could get to me. They did a cat scan and found nothing, but admitted me to the hospital where I stayed for the next week, unable to stand or keep my balance.

Neurosugeons told me that most likely a virus settled in my ear and did permanent damage to the inner ear causing vertigo. A couple of weeks after going home and being given a walker to use, I began to function again but not quite normally. I was sent to physical therapy and did many different excercises, physically and visionally, to retrain my brain to keep its balance.

I told you all that to share with you that I believe that the new energies coming in is new wine that these old wine skins(bodies) will not be able to hold....they are going to need a serious upgrade. Mine was thrown completely out of whack. A lot has been going on spiritually in me for the last several years and I surely do identify with Jacob, who walked with a limp after his wrestling match with his angel, his higher self.

I cannot keep my balance now very well in the dark because my brain cannot see anything to give it a message of just where I am. If I touch something, then I am okay, because that gives my brain information. I do pretty well in the light. Can you hear anything in the spirit in all that?:)

I don't just need a healing, to fix what is broken, I certainly wouldn't refuse it, but what I am trying to get at is we are going to need more than these old wine skins to sustain the greater glory here. I want my house from heaven, for nothing else but that will be able to sustain these higher frequencies that are upon us.

I don't often share personal information on these boards, but felt to share this with you. I know a lot of you share how you are healed of most everything and some may ask if I have spoken to my cells, released my ancestoral DNA, cast out my demons, or stood on my head and did yoga, said the rosary, or forgiven my enemies. Well, yes, to all the above (almost) and then some. I just feel spirit wanted some to know that what is going on physically in some of you is not you just falling apart, but the bodies attempts to keep up with the spirit.

We are not going to pull this one off by ourselves. The One Man Savior thing is over, IMO, it will take a Collective Savior, a Collective Christ company, I believe. Do I know the complete how? No. But I do know it will take a people joined in heart and spirit to be that critical mass.

From my heart to yours,
Karen

It really is important that these spiritual beings that we are are able to stay grounded as well.

I remember dear Sis. Dora Van Assen telling us that at one time she had hated her body. She found fault with its perceived flaws, but the spirit told her that 'this mortal' must put on immortality. That without being grateful for her opportunity to be mortal, she would not ever put on immortality. So, perhaps being just eternal unmanifested spirit, is not the same thing as putting on immortality. Something to think about.

No comments: