Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Just a Cup of Water

Yes, indeed, Jesus the historical man has been made an idol of and also an icon [there is a difference]....but before I let myself get judgemental about many in the religious realms that still hold him in that 'image', [that he alone was or is the Son of God] I believe that we need to just see those of that mindset as yet undeveloped in consciousness in order to be able to move beyond their limited vision. Because every time we call them idol worshippers or whatever else, we have named them or natured them just as Adam did the animals. We are holding them guilty when we do this. [David, I am not personally addressing you in this point at all...just making a generic statement]For I cannot hold my brother guilty without holding myself guilty if we are all of One.

I personally believe that anywhere in whatever way that Jesus is lifted up, be it in a 30-fold (savior) understanding, 60-fold (Lord) or 100-fold (King) , or anything in between, God looks at the heart before the head and meets people right where they are. I know that for a fact, because I have traversed through all those dimensions and was loved and lead on by the loving, living, Christ within me. You know if you followed the natural numerical order of 30, 60...then 90 should be the next sum, but "He will do exceedingly, abundantly above all that we could ask or think" right on into being an experiential equal heir with him...an anointing without measure!

The water of Jesus as my savior was later turned into the wine of my enChristed being. Jesus said that just a cup of water given would have its reward. And I can attest to that fact. I had my first cup of water with Jesus as my savior when I was five years old and when I was 16 I was baptized in the Holy Ghost and got a taste of the Oil of Gladness and had some fire lit under me, the rest is history, as they say.....here we are today talking about being one with him in every way.

So, yes, the historical Jesus has had a Sonset in me to become my Sonrise....and I don't think that he would have it any other way.....Love just has a way of giving itself completely.

As far as the Da Vinci code - I know that there are some that embrace that, but for me its not about if Jesus had a natural lineage or kids, but its about a spiritual heritage. In his glorification, the son became a father....he fathered a generation from the heavens not the earth....we are his gene-ration....we have throne-room genes, Oneness genes, resurrection genes, Life genes...\o/

Continued blessings and glorious Light to all,
With love,
Karen

No comments: