Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What Language Does God Speak?

If I had been born in France, I would naturally speak French. If I hail from Spain, I would speak Spanish. If from Germany, I would speak German.

If I am spirit, my native tongue is spirit for we are the spirit words of God that have been sent into this world just as Jesus was....words that will not return void. Jesus prayed, "Just as you have sent me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. ..and I am glorified through them - in them my glory is achieved." John 17

Together as the words of God we form or makup The Word of God, the Amen of God in this earth. Our lives are meant to be the Amen to all that spirit is.

God speaks spirit.....but he uses French, Spanish, German, Greek, English, Japanese, or whatever language we speak to package and deliver spirit essence in when we speak. Our earthly words become the carrier of our spirit word, just as the electric lines into your house carry this elusive electric energy or current to our homes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does God have a voice-box - and breathe in oxygen?

Karen said...

Hi Anon.

Happy to have you stop by and visit and comment.

The Word tells us “He has hidden these things from the wise and prudent and revealed them unto babes.”

"Seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened unto you."

And Jesus said, "The words that I speak are spirit and life"

"He that has an ear let him hear what the Spirit says."

Many blessings,
Karen